Mountain Services Base Area Map
Jim Bridger Lodge: Opens at 7:30 am daily
- Cafeteria: Serves big, cooked to order breakfasts and cafeteria lunches
- Jimmy B's Bar & Grill: Full pub style menu with table service, full-service bar featuring local and regional microbrews, wood-burning fireplace, and live music weekends and holidays.
- FaceShots: Serves Gourmet Coffee and Apres Ski Bar serving beer and wine.
Saddle Peak Lodge: Opens at 8:00 am daily
- Family Cafeteria: Serves light breakfasts, tasty sandwiches, wraps, burgers and pizza.
Dear Park Chalet: Opens 10:30 am - 2:30 pm daily
- Cafeteria: Serves tasty home-made hot lunches, hearty soups, sandwiches and delicious baked goods. Beer & wine available.
Alpine Cabin: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm daily
- Serves Bratwursts, Soup, Chili & other grab-and-go food. Local beer and wine available.
Free mountain orientation tours by our Mountain Hosts are offered Daily at 10:00 a.m. and on Weekends and Holidays only at 1:00 p.m. Meet 5 minutes ahead of time by the large outdoor trail map located near the base of the Sunnyside Quad Lift. Stop by the Reservations Desk on Level 1 of the Jim Bridger Lodge for more information.
Guided Ridge Terrain Tours
If you would like to hike or ride the Schlasman lift to ski or snowboard the ridge terrain of Bridger Bowl, we have trained and knowledgeable guides available through our Snowsports office.
Ski & Bag Check
Enjoy the ease and peace of mind in having your personal items, extra clothing, skis or snowboards waiting for you anytime you need conveniently located in a secured environment. Located in the front entry of the Jim Bridger Lodge.
Seasonal Locker Rentals
Store your ski gear in your own personal locker located in the Saddle Peak or Jim Bridger Lodge all season long! Lockers are rented annually each season. Renew by October 31st each year to secure your locker from the previous year.
There is currently a waiting list for locker rentals. For additional information, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Bus Service
Bridger Bowl runs two separate busses that have different pick-up and drop-off locations. A Kid's Bus and a Park N’ Ride Bus:
|Bozeman to Bridger Bowl|
|8:10am||Departs from McDonald's on Main Streen|
|8:30am||Departs from Gallatin County Fairgrounds|
|9:00am||Arrives at Bridger Bowl|
|Bridger Bowl to Bozeman|
|4:00pm||Departs from Bridger Bowl|
|4:30pm||Arrives at Gallatin County Fairgrounds|
|4:40pm||Arrives at McDonald's on Main Street|
|Departs K-Mart||Departs Fairgrounds||Departs Bridger Bowl|
- K-Mart: Hemlock & 7th near Applebees
- Fairgrounds: Corner of Tamarack & Rouse