"The adventure capital of the Northern Rockies". One of the Top 25 Ski Towns in the World! “Just what makes a classic ski town? It starts, naturally, with skiing and snowboarding so good they attract people like youth-bestowing fountains. Then add an inviting mountain burg steeped in ski heritage, amenities, and culture."
Aaron Teasdale, National Geographic Traveler *(Feb. 2012)
- Only 20 minutes from Bridger Bowl
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport 15 minutes from town
- Located off I-90
- Historic Downtown
- Home to Montana Statue University
- Yellowstone National Park only 90 minutes away
- Cultural hub of Northern Rockies
- Outstanding variety of restaurants, brew-pubs, nightlife and arts
A visible testament to the connection between Bridger Bowl and Bozeman is the famous "Blue Light"... a powerful blue strobe light sitting on top of Bozeman's tallest building (Historic Baxter Hotel) that flashes whenever Bridger Bowl receives 2" or more of new snow in the past 24 hours. Now that's when you know you're in a real ski town!