Center Pole Contest
Rules and Regulations
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Photographs must feature our current or any prior Bridger Bowl Riblet chairlifts (red, center-pole double chairs) to qualify.
- Photos showing inappropriate content, dangerous or improper use of the lifts will result in disqualification from the contest.
- The winner will be chosen from photos submitted via Instagram using the hashtag #BBowlCenterPole by 4:00 pm (MST) March 22, 2017. The top 5 photos with the most ‘Likes’ will be judged and a winner will be chosen by the Bridger Bowl Marketing Department. The winner will be publicly announced on the Bridger Bowl Instagram account on March 25, 2017 using the winner’s Username.
- Bridger Bowl has the right to display all submitted photos on all Bridger Bowl social media and at www.bridgerbowl.com.
- Photographs submitted must be the intellectual property of the person submitting the photo of which they have full ownership and copyrights
- Contestants will retain full copyrights of their submitted photos.
- Instructions to claim the prize will be sent to the winner following the contest. Initial contact will be made through the Instagram account used to submit the winning photo. Valid email or phone number will be required to arrange for prize collection.
- Winner will receive one Bridger Bowl Red Chair that will be available for pick up by Winner at Bridger Bowl between May 1 and June 30, 2017. Must have access to a vehicle capable of transporting the chair from Bridger Bowl property. Arrangements must be made through the Bridger Bowl Main Office at 406-587-2111 with a minimum of 72 hours advanced notification.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media used throughout the contest.
- Contest is run by Bridger Bowl Marketing Department. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 406-586-1518.