What to Expect This Season
General COVID-19 Safety
- Face coverings required inside all lodges, in lift lines, while loading and unloading lifts, and whenever
6' physical distancing cannot be maintained
- Practice social distancing
- If you arrive together, ride together on lifts
- Hand sanitizer available in numerous locations in all lodges
- Please don't visit if you're feeling sick
- Ski Area operations may be limited, expanded, or modified at any time in response to changing
- Exemptions to the mask requirement will not be accepted. Skiing and snowboarding are not considered essential activities and therefore do not fall under the protections of the ADA or medical exemptions
- Reservations required for all skiing and riding and will open online at 9am three days out
- Reservations are available until sold out including day of
- If unable to use reservation, cancel via email to allow friends and neighbors to have an opportunity to
ski and ride
- No limit to number of reservations during season.
- Three or more no-shows will affect credit for 2021-22 season
- 80% reservations for pass holders & 20% for day tickets and other users
- Open season with approx. 1,500 spots moving to approx. 3,000 as quickly as feasible (average daily skier
- Reservation transfers are not allowed
- Reservation 'How to Guide' to come as soon as possible
Day Tickets and Passes
- Passes have been shipped and will arrive prior to Opening Day
- New reloadable and reusable RFID cards (Bridger Bowl Card)
- Online reservations are required for all skiing and riding
- Families and groups will be able to make reservations together
- Reservations checked upon arrival
- Replacement fee for lost Bridger Bowl Cards $5 each
- Season pass cancellation refund date of November 20, 2020
Seasonal and Day Lockers, Shoe & Bag Check
- Seasonal and Day lockers not available
- Use of vehicles for bag storage and changing boots encouraged
- Shoe & Bag Check available on the first floor of the Jim Bridger Lodge, no skis or snowboards
- No overnight storage
- Unattended bags will be removed and taken to the Shoe & Bag Check
- Limited lesson sizes
- New Private Lessons; create a group of friends or family with up to 5 people
- New Max 3 Group Lessons; semi-private lesson with a maximum of 3 participants
Food and Beverage and Lodges
- Face coverings required inside all lodges
- Reduced capacity of all the mountain lodges
- Grab and go food options
- Restroom facilities will be frequently cleaned and sanitized
- Snowflake Hut will be closed for the season
- All guests must ski/ride, no camping out in lodges
Rental, Retail and Repairs
- All Rentals located in Saddle Peak Lodge
- Online reservations required for all rentals
- Retail located in Jim Bridger Lodge
- Tuning and Repair located in Jim Bridger Lodge
Parking and Buses
- Reservations checked upon arrival
- Parking lot shuttles will run daily (or as needed)
- No bus service
- Face coverings required in lift lines and while loading and unloading lifts
- Lift lines spread out to create more distance
- No singles lines
- If you arrive together, ride together on lifts
- Guests will not be required to ride lifts with people they don't know
- Bridger Bowl Cards will be scanned at all lifts
COVID-19 Public Notices
Winter 2020/21 Season Pass Refund Policy:
Bridger Bowl has updated our refund policy for this year
to give you some peace of mind when purchasing a pass. If you decide to request a refund on your pass, for any
reason, through November 20th, Bridger Bowl will honor your request (minus a $20 per transaction fee) with no
questions asked as long as the request is made prior to, or on, that date.
Winter 2020/21 Season Pass Guarantee:
After November 20th, Bridger Bowl will offer a prorated
credit toward a 2021/22 season pass due to a mandated closure, stay at home order due to COVID-19, or other pandemic
related circumstances, (i.e. – a pandemic or COVID shutdown due to a breakout). Weather, mechanical or electrical
issues are standard operating risks and will not be considered pandemic related for credit purposes. All credits
will be based on posted open and closing dates (Dec. 04 – Apr. 04), and the purchase price of your pass. Best
practices for this season will include operating at reduced capacity and under a strict “Reservations
Required” protocol. Repeated no shows within the reservation system will count as days skied
and will be applied to any pass credit as days skied. That said, we all hope that it will not come
- After November 20th, if we are unable to open for the season due to COVID-19 or other pandemic related
circumstances, passholders will be entitled to a 100% pass credit to the 2021-22 season. Example: A family of 4 (2
Adults, 1 Young Adult and 1 Junior, all purchased on the same transaction) will receive a full credit.
Once open and prior to February 01, 2021, if Bridger Bowl has to close due to pandemic related circumstances, we
will issue a 45% credit on all pass purchases.
After February 01, 2021, Passholders will receive a 5% credit per day for total days skiing/riding short of 6 days
this season due to a COVID-19 related closure. Example: 4 reservations used 6 - 4 = 2 x 5% = a 10% credit based on
their purchase price. Maximum credit will be 30% of purchase price.
- Passholders abusing the open reservations system with excessive no-shows will have those no-show days count as
ski days against any closures due to a shutdown, as defined above. Example: 20 reservations made, 10 actual ski
days used = 20 ski days applied, a 0% credit will be applied.
Credits are non-transferrable and can only be used toward the purchase of a Season Pass for Winter Season 2021/22
(not eligible to be used on any other products or seasons).
- Credit will be determined by Bridger Bowl after scheduled closing day April 4th, 2021
- Determination of COVID-19 closures effect on pass use and related credits are at the sole discretion of Bridger
- Information on how to redeem credit will be communicated to passholders once amount is determined and process is
in place through our ticket/pass office.
- This guarantee is only in place for a resort closure due to COVID-19 related issues, not if a guest cannot use a
pass for any other reason, including due to becoming sick with COVID-19.
Bridger Bowl embraces our community and over the past couple of weeks, we have heard you, understand your concerns,
and very much appreciate the outpouring of support for the hard work we have done to ensure Bridger Bowl opens. With
that said, and based on very solid pre-season pass sales, we will indefinitely suspend further season pass sales as
of Thursday, October 29, 2020. The safety and comfort of our employees and guests is our utmost priority. We will,
however, continue to sell pass products not affected by pre-season discount prices which include Preschool, Senior,
Senior Midweek and Super Senior Passes for the next week. We plead with our community to understand this decision
does not come lightly. We are happy to open sales of our new Any Day Packs, which allows for 3-5 days of skiing or
riding, may be used any day during the season, and have no holiday blackouts. In regard to COVID-19 as we assess
current transmission rates and what this season will ultimately look like, we want to thank you for your patience
With reservations being required for all skiing and riding this season due to the pandemic, all of you have been
asking for numbers. At this time, reservations will open online as far as three (3) days out, at bridgerbowl.com.
The total number of reservations available will be based on previous years daily averages with a “COVID margin”. Our
goal is that our passholders have ample opportunity to join us this season with as few roadblocks as possible. We
will be allocating 80 percent, and occasionally more, of reservations to Season Passholders on a daily basis. The
remaining 20 percent will be split between tickets and local groups. Additionally, an opportunity to reserve last
minute spots that have not been utilized by these other groups will open to Season Passholders the evening before.
Out of social responsibility to our community, we need to limit the number of people on the mountain due to the
pandemic and we ask you to use or cancel your reservations if you can’t make it so our friends and neighbors have a
fair chance to ski this season as well. Our new scanners allow us to monitor and confirm no-shows, and if two
reservations are made and folks don’t show up to use them, we will be reaching out to you with gentle reminders to
please show up or let us know ahead of time so we can open that spot up for others in our community. If there is a
third no-show it will count towards any credits for the 2021-22 season if we have to shut down again due to
COVID-19. More information on specifics to book a reservation will be released in plenty of time before spots are
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these uncertain times. We are working hard to do the
very best we can to open, and stay open, while giving our community the opportunity to enjoy the mountain this
winter. We are all in this together.
For the most up to date information on the 2020/21 season please read Bridger Bowl's Winter Operational Plan below.
Winter Operational Plan
2020/21 Community Commitment Policy
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19 and our commitment to best serve our guests, Bridger Bowl has made
advances and adjustments to our season passes, policies and buying process.
All pass/ticket products may be subject to social distancing standards. In the event daily guest allowance (number
of people allowed on mountain at one time) restrictions become necessary for the 2020/21 season, announcements and
details will be released at that time.
- No price increase on season pass or day ticket products
- Payment plan now available for Season Pass products beginning July 2020
- 0% interest
- Number of payments based on initial purchase date (payments divided equally by number of months remaining up
to November 15th)
- Installments automatically charged monthly on the 15th of each month
- Installments must be completed by November 15th.
- Early season pricing will continue to remain valid only until October 15, 2020
- Covid-19 Commitment: Cancel any time prior to November 20, 2020, for any reason, for a refund (minus $20
fee). A plan for opening will be released by the first week of November. Please allow, refund requests up to two
weeks to process.
2019/20 COVID-19 Credit Policies:
- Due to the close proximity of the closure to the end of the 2019/20 season, Season Passes will
have no credits issued for the 2020/21 season. Please see the Bridger Bowl Covid-19 Commitment for the 2020/21
- Day Ticket Products unused in 2019/20 will be honored for the first three (3) weeks
after opening day. This will be done in the fall through the new estore.
- For Bridger Bowl issued ticket products, please establish a new Bridger Bowl online
account and contact
- For Partner issued ticket products, please establish a new Bridger Bowl online account and
organizations program manager
There is still no access to the base area lodges until further notice as we are trying to keep our employees safe
and healthy by not permitting them to work on-site. Seasonal locker holders will not be required to clean out
lockers this year and should check the website for the most up to date information on access.
Bridger Bowl closed for the season Sunday, March 15, 2020 at noon. Although there were no confirmed cases of
COVID-19 at Bridger Bowl, we closed in order to do our part in limiting the spread of the virus. After careful
consideration, we concluded that closing for the season was the way we could help to protect the health of our
guests and employees.
We at Bridger Bowl are skiers and snowboarders at heart, we are members of our vibrant community and we understand
how this impacts our staff, and our community and visitors from afar. This decision was not made lightly, our
commitment to safety is of utmost importance.
Given the extenuating circumstances related to COVID-19, we have relaxed our cancellation policies for online
tickets and lodging reservations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no access to the base area lodges until further notice as we are trying to keep our employees safe and
healthy by not permitting them to work on-site. Seasonal locker holders will not be required to clean out lockers
this year and should check the website for the most up to date information on access.
Deposits on performance skis will be honored and people will be contacted when more information is available.
Due to the majority of Bridger Bowl donations issued for large social gatherings, donations have been suspended
indefinitely. All donations at this time have been denied. Once it is safe for our community to come together
donation requests will be available online. At that time, if your event is rescheduled, please re-submit a donation
A Letter from the General Manager
Information and Resources: