Carve Out Hunger
Donate Canned Food for Discounted Lift Tickets
Bridger Bowl and the Gallatin Valley Food Bank team up annually to collect food to feed local residents.
- Anyone with 15 or more cans of food (only non-perishable food accepted)
- Outside Saddle Peak Lodge by ticket windows 8am – 2pm
- Fifth Annual Food Drive, last year 6,608 pounds of food was donated!
- Donate Food at Bridger Bowl to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank for a discounted lift ticket and season pass raffle entry
- For every 15 cans or 15 pounds of bulk (nonperishable) food, donors receive one voucher good for a $25 lift ticket and one entry to win a 2017-18 Bridger Bowl Adult Season Pass
- Voucher good March 25, 2017 thru remainder of 2016-17 season
- Canned tomatoes, canned fruit, canned soups, cereal and pasta are preferred
- Take voucher to ticket windows
- Music – Speckatlas
- Beer Promo – Pabst Blue Ribbon