Welcome To Bridger Bowl
Abundant early season snowfall will enable Bridger Bowl to open earlier than originally planned for the upcoming season.
The ski area now plans to open on Friday, November 24, the day following Thanksgiving, and will operate on the following schedule until full-time daily operations commence on Friday, December 8:
- November 24–26 (Friday–Sunday)
- December 1–3 (Friday–Sunday)
Hikers Beware: Backcountry conditions exist within ski area boundaries on non-operating days prior to December 8. Call Gallatin County Sheriff’s Department for All Emergency Services.
No uphill traffic allowed 24 hours/day during early season operating schedule and from December 8 until closing for the season.
Join the Bridger Bowl family! Now hiring multiple departments including Snowsports, Food Services and Lift Operations. Apply Now
Skier Services Hours
- Mon 11/20 & Tue 11/21, 8:30am–4:30pm
- Wed 11/22, 8:30am–12:30pm
- Thu 11/23, Closed for Thanksgiving Day
- Fri 11/24 – Sun 11/26, Ski Area Open – Regular Hours
- Pick-up passes and frequency cards at the Season Pass Office.
- Sign-up for programs, lessons & workshops at the Snowsports Office.
- Get boot & ski equipment fitted for Youth Multi-Week programs at the Rental Shop.
- Mon 11/28 & Tue 11/29, Closed
- Wed 11/29 & Thu 11/30, 8:30am–4:30pm
- Fri 12/1 – Sun 12/3, Ski Area Open – Regular Hours
Ski Area Improvements
Two new covered surface lifts, the relocated Snowflake lift and the new Snowflake Hut offer beginning skiers and riders a fantastic area to learn.
Check out the New Beginner Area at Bridger Bowl this season!
Frequency Cards & Tickets
The Ten Time Pass $480, Bridger Bowl Card $65 and Jr. Legend Card $40 are on sale now through Dec 24 only!
Ages 19–69 can purchase single day tickets for $43/day on weekdays and for $51/day on weekends with the new Bridger Bowl Card.