Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the bus service has been canceled for the 2020/21 season
Bridger Bowl is located 16 miles north of Bozeman, Montana on State Highway 86 (MT-86).
- From I-90 take exit 306 onto N 7th Avenue (0.2 miles)
- From I-90 E: Turn left onto N 7th Avenue (0.3 miles)
- From I-90 W: Turn right onto N 7th Avenue (0.3 miles)
- Turn right onto W Griffin Dr (0.7 miles)
- Turn left onto MT-86 N/Bridger Canyon Drive (14.3 miles)
- Turn left at Bridger Bowl Sign
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) is located 7 miles west of Bozeman, in the town of
All major airlines provide direct flights from numerous cities including New York, Chicago, Minneapolis,
Houston, Denver, Los Angeles and San Francisco.